Friday, July 27, 2012

Camping Trip

I was going through some of my things today and stumbled across my memory stick that i have been looking for, for sometime now.. YAY!! It has photos from last years trip to the Zoo and our camping trip that i never got to share!! So here are some photos from our camping trip to Hart Springs, and YUP we camp the old fashion way in a tent!
Setting up camp!
Yay, Thank you Dad & Uncle Buck!!
A tree at our camp site we thought was interesting!

Pretty neat, huh?
Beautiful!



Auntie Stacey and Katie playing Horse Shoes!
Cheater!!!!

I'm going to WIN!!


Time to swim!

It's so beautiful, I love it here!
My awesome beautiful sister, Stacey!
Katie met a friend!
Weeeeeeee!!!


Skip da de doooo!



LOL
Aww, Punkie loves her Mommy!!!

& Auntie Stacey!!

;)

My handsome husband, Trent!
Time to roast marshmallows!




Was a blast and we can't wait to do it again!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cool! All that I had to do to watch the slide show full-screen was to scroll with the wheel on the mouse! Nice!

    You post great stuff, Sharon.

    Love,
    Heavy D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of us really enjoy the concept of camping — sleeping under the stars, trailers for rent

    ReplyDelete