Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pieces of me

 I actually have no idea where to start this blog. So i guess i should start by letting you know a little about me. I'm a 31 year old with major issues! I'm happily married now to my hubby Trent and you'll find out how we even got the point of marriage after everything we been through, I have a almost 7 year old Katherine aka Punk,  I have a almost 2 year old Angel baby boy Junior and a Rainbow baby 3 months Gracie girl who you will read a LOT about! I have  2 sisters Stacey and Stephanie and a little brother Scotty. A mother that i completely understand now that I'm older, a protective Stepfather and a crazy best friend who stresses me out more then words could say. I have a dark places in my childhood, a Daddy that committed suicide, a life long weight issue, mental issues,heath issues, finical issues and so much more..... So many places in my life that i could start the journey! I have to say I'm a bit of a scatter brain and I will try my best to keep this blog straighten up, nice and tighty. But i can't make promises(haha sitting here knowing that wont happen) Welcome to pieces of me!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment