Saturday, July 14, 2012

Watching over Sissy?

I'm a big believer in signs from the beyond and that spirits are with us, my whole life strange and enlightening  phenomenons have gone on around me and some family members. When we got home from shopping we got a phone call from my mother in law Tammy, she had us go to a video that my mother posted on my Facebook page of Punk and Lego(my mommas pup) playing in his dog house. She had us stop at time frame 0:10 and told us to look to the right upper corner of the dog house and WOW!! My sister Stephanie said "OMG, I got goosebumps."!!!! OK. So here are a couple screen shots of the video.......
Do you see a baby face??? Thank you Tammy for showing us this!! If this happens to be our sweet angle baby Junior it brings much comfort to think that he is there with Katherine watching over her!!!!That's what bubba's are for right :)

5 comments:

  1. OMG I got goosebumps and yes, it does look like a baby's face!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I got goosebumps for like a minute straight awesome story girl... Your lil guy was watching out since u couldn't be there! God bless our angels we have by our side daily. Thanks for sharing btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. God allows glimpses I believe of his angels to let us know he is real and so are they. Faith... God is all about faith. We know wind because we see the trees and leaves move. But without the trees and leaves moving how do we know wind is wind? Faith and believing. Belief in God, faith. Each of us be thankful for what we have and who is in our lives today. Sorrow less, mourn less of whom we dont have today, Energy we spend on wishing for what was, we can use that energy to make what is beautiful and amazing. My grandson showes here to say, "I am with God and with my sisters, mom and dad. I am always your little boy and always with you". Never doubt, be happy and live in peace as I do." Sharon and Trent (my son) I love you both dearly. Please smile as I am knowing Junior is where you and the girls are. He is your hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone and thank you Tammy, we love you so much! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be more surprised if it ISN'T Junior.

    Love,
    Heavy D

    ReplyDelete