Thursday, August 30, 2012

Can i take a fricken shower?!

I mean really it feels like days(not really) I remember my last shower like it was this morning. Hot, steamy, soapy, refreshing 30 minute peaceful SHOWER! Ok, so that hasn't happened in 7 years!!  Now it's OMG the kids are asleep RUN to the shower, turn water on, get naked, put one foot in tub then bam MOMMMMMMMMYYYYY... really? F*%k. Can i take a fricken shower kids?? Listen i love you babies to the moon and my life would be NOTHING without you. But, Mommy needs to shower. Katie remember when you asked me what that smell was and it was so awful? Punkie baby, that was Mommy's sweat from cleaning, cooking, playing, working all for you... So please let me take a fricken SHOWER!!!

You don't even want me to get started on taking a poo-poo in the house!

Heres hoping the shampoo gets rinsed out of my hair before the bloody murder Mommy is doing something alone screams start!!!

If you like my blog Please VOTE!!!!

Thanks a Million!
XoX

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean, I have been asking the same thing now for years myself. Them quick fast showers now are just not the same. I even hate it even more on night kids stay up later and then by the time the are asleep you just wanna get into bed yourself but drag yourself to the shower anyways. P.S. I love you blogs I can relate to so many I love following your. Your an amazing incredible mommy, wife, and person.

    ReplyDelete