Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fish On

I have been oh so super busy with party plans and homemade decorations, 
getting my house ready for all the company that is coming and 
counting down the day's till my Punkie comes home!
In the mean time I entered a photo contest
on Facebook!

 Katie and her Fishy!
OK, So i need your help! 
All you have to do is go to Creation's By Tonya's Facebook page,
"Like" her page first, then "Like" my photo in the "Cutest Pet Contest" photo album!
The most "Likes" when the contest!! 

While you're there take a look at some of the pretty neat jewelry Tonya makes & sales!

Thank you so much for your time!!

PS. On your way out to "Like" my photo please remember to vote for my blog by clicking the little lady juggling odds & ends on the right hand side of my blog! Also keep a look out for my DIY party decorations blogs coming soon! Thanks a Million!! 
XoX


No comments:

Post a Comment