Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fit for a Princess!


The wonderful people over at Buy Provence sent my Princesses a package of products to try out, and I have to say my girls absolutely LOVE them! Katie received the ALPHANOVA® Princesse Body Wash & the ALPHANOVA® Princesse Bio Hydrantant Moisturiser. Gracie received the ALPHANOVA® bébé  Dermo-Cleansing Hair & Body Wash and the ALPHANOVA® bébé Moisturizing Cream.


 The Girls love the way the bottles look and the way the products smell, the ALPHANOVA® Princesse products smell like yummy strawberries which happens to be Katie's favorite!! Katie had no reservations about diving in to slathering up!
 At first i was a bit worried because i do not take using just "anything" on my 4 month old lightly as she was preemie at birth, I have stuck with the same bath & body products since she was born, so to ease a over protective mothers mind i used a small amount on one foot, waited an hour to make sure no allergic reaction occurred. After an hour all was well and i slathered her up!! I love the way it suds up and does not leave a yucky after film, Gracie was soft as.... well, a babies bottom LOL
My girls smelled so good i couldn't stop snuggling on them!!  I'm a very satisfied Mommy with these products and I plan to continuing using them on my girls!
                                                            
                                             Princess Katie using

 ALPHANOVA® Princesse
  


Princess Gracie using
 ALPHANOVA® bébé 


 Buy Provence are the exclusive US distributor of the Alpanova products that are made in Provence - France. The products are organic and eco-friendly. They are all Paraben FREE, Coloring Agent FREE, and Hypoallergenic! More than 99% of the ingredients in the bebe line are natural, and both lines are certified organic by Ecocert.

                       Buy these products here-Buy Provence
                                                                        
The awesome owners of Buy Provence are so sweet they decided to give away ALPHANOVA® Princesse product to a lucky raffle winner!
                                         
                                                   Enter Here
                                                   The winner must provide a mailing address & an Email address.

                                      a Rafflecopter giveaway


                 Don't forget to....
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Cell Phone Vote HERE!
Thanks a Million!
XoX
(Kisses from the girls)
 xox
"Thank you to Buy Provence for their product for review! This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was received for the review/giveaway."

13 comments:

  1. Looks like baby Gracie is holding on to it for dear life, as to say its mine dont take it away!!! To cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Katie is a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks y'all!!! Just wish i had a better camera, maybe I'll get lucky and a camera company will want me to PR a nice camera!!! A girl can dream right!?! LOL ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how big Katie is she has grown up so fast and Gracie is so cute you have beautiful children

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Love the princess stuff. Good luck everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the princess stuff. Good luck everyone!!! I love your blogs:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty girls and Pretty bottle! Great review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want this so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Sharon, I just found your blog. I want to say, i love your blog post's and the page is gloriously attractive as is your beautiful family.(:

    ReplyDelete
  11. sharon will you buy me some?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you everyone who entered!! The winner is Kayla M!! Congratulations, Kayla!!! I have sent an email, please reply with your shipping information!! Thank you, and hope you enjoy, my girls LOVE theirs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. With all the stories about child abuse by nannies and caretakers that one has been hearing about off late, I couldn't help but install a nanny cam to make sure my kids are safe. I tried GotoCamera's free software, which is easy to set up and even easier to use. They have a free version of their software. However, I upgraded to their Premium service, which costs about $4 a month.

    ReplyDelete