Thursday, August 30, 2012

Footminders® Orthotic Insole Review


The great people over at Footminders® sent me a pair of really nice orthotic insole.


I chose the Footminders®   Comfort features Dual Layer Orthotic Technology, a supportive medium-density EVA,combined with a soft 2mm Durapontex layer that makes this a very comfortable orthotic insole, providing support AND cushioning.

Footminders®  Comfort Features :

Footminders Comfort is a biomechanical sports orthotic insole engineered to perfection for ultimate walking comfort.



Features:
* Suitable for work boots, wide-fitting lace-up shoes, runners, sports, tennis and golf shoes
*Dual Layer footbed technology: firm EVA + 2mm of soft, cushioning Durapontex
*Large shock-absorbing Heel Pad
*Extra-deep heel cup for superior ankle stability
* High biomechanically-shaped arch support to control over-pronation
*Metatarsal support to help relieve and prevent Ball of Foot pain
*Soft, velour-like anti-bacterial top fabric to keep feet dry and cool






                                              Style & Size chart can be found HERE!




My thoughts-  I really like mine, at first though it felt a bit strange, but no worse then buying a new pair of shoes,to break in! I have been wearing mine for 2 days, i noticed while out shopping(doing lots of walking) that my ankles did not hurt as much as normal and i had great support! I'm happy to say i will be keeping these insoles in my shoes until its time for a new pair!!!





To purchase your own pair visit Footminders®
You can "Like" Footminders HERE!
Follow Footminders on Twitter HERE!

 {Thank you to Footminders®for their product for review! This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.}


If you like my blog please vote for me by clicking there here lady!! I would love you forever & a day!!
Thanks a Million!
XoX
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: