Monday, August 27, 2012

Hey,Hey,Hey,Hey,Hey!!!!!!!!!!

I know i have said it a freaktillion times and guess what?!
I'll say it a f*%ktillion times more!!!
I LOVE my girls so damn much!!
Life would be ubber doober dooingly boreing without my Punk's!!

So, I'm cooking dinner and i hear Katie telling Gracie all about how she was made and how she
she is growing so fast.

Katie's version of how she & Gracie where made....

Katie: Gracie when Mommy & Daddy made you, Daddy put a Punkin seed in Mommy's belly button and you grew and grew and grew and then, the doctor cut your vine, so now your going to grow a lot and be just like me.

Gracie: Hey!!!

Katie: Gracie you are such a cutie little baby!!

Gracie: Hey!!

 Katie: I love you Gracie Girl!!

Gracie: Hey!!

Katie: Gracie are you listening to me?

Gracie: Hey!!

 Katie: Ugh(Shaking her head) Mom, is that all she can say?!?!!!

LMAO
 
There is nowhere i would rather be then here, struggles and all just to be with my girls!!!
Love their freakin adorable faces more then life!!


Please vote for my blog by clicking this lady right here! I would love you forever & a day!!
Thanks a Million!!
XoX

1 comment: