Thursday, August 23, 2012

I need her...

Awake again.....

I got about 3 hours of sleep Tuesday evening, didn't get any sleep last night at all. After Gracie's appointment yesterday morning i was beyond drained, we were there for 3 hours running tests, we came home and I cooked dinner, spent time with my girls watching cartoons and then we got a sample of how it would be if our Son was here. We watched our friends 2 year old little boy, I won't lie, I didn't do the watching. Trent took care of him. It was to much for me emotional and physically after the day we had, lack of sleep, horrific news we we're just given that something may be wrong with our "Rainbow" babies heart. I was to point of dropping! After dinner Trent made me go lay down and get some sleep while he watched the little boy and took care of Katie..bathes and all!!! (Thank you!!) I just pray the doctors will call me tomorrow to say NOTHING is wrong with Gracie, that she is perfectly HEALTHY.... Doc talked of Bells Palsy or a heart valve issue. He had her chest X-rayed to check her lungs for any reasons she could be losing oxygen which could be causing the "blue" face. He said her lungs looks fine. So, he ordered a EKG and now we wait to hear from the cardiologist. I think i may lose whats left of my mind waiting.... I just NEED her to be OK. I can't parent from afar to another child... I need these girls, BOTH of my girls...

* Update 8-24-12 Cardiologist office called...Tuesday we take her to be seen at Shands Gainesville.

If you're reading this i ask from the bottom of my heart to PLEASE PRAY for Gracie, even if you do not believe in God i asked that you pray to your God, i ask that you pray to my God to be forgiving to my family.

I just need her to be OK....



3 comments:

  1. Sharon praying for you all, especially that Baby Gracie's heart test comes back completely NORMAL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Assuredly, I say to you that if any two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in My name, I am there in the midst of them. Matthew 18:19 & 20 "I believe"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for you, my brother, both the girls, and Jr. I love you.

    ReplyDelete