Wednesday, September 26, 2012

11 Things you should know.....

  1. My ulcers are back in full blossom.....
  2. My joints feel like there going to just ache me to death.....
  3. My head feels like a ticking time bomb ready to blow at any moment..
  4. I miss my husband so much i feel like kicking the shit out of some big trash bag.(LIFE).
  5. I've cried so much you would think my tear ducts would be blown out by now...
  6. My heart is shatters because our girls don't understand why daddy isnt home.
  7. I got bills i cant pay and have no idea how to pay them in time....
  8. I haven't taken a shower in 2 days nor changed my clothes.(jk)
  9. My medication has stopped working for me.....
  10. Life sucks so bad right now.......... 

11. BUT
 I'm alive and you have not won.(LIFES BULLSHIT)
We are still a family!
 I'm just a bit STRONGER then that!

 This Wife & Mommy will not let no mother flocker totally whoop her a$$!!!(AGAIN LIFES BULLSHIT)




Thanks for the traffic BUT...

My blog was not about her, it was about life and i was talking to LIFE. If your coming to my blog to say something to me about this matter please email me at Sharon@amommystale.com. Thank you!

8 comments:

  1. god i hope things start looking up, i wish i could help you in so many ways but all i can do right now is tell you i am here and i am praying if you need anything and i have it, its soo yours girl. keep that head up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For these people to blatantly attack you, Sharon is wrong. You did nothing wrong. I do not understand why they would attack you over your post stressing about life's issues. I'm so sorry you have to endure this childish behavior. Please stay strong, you are an amazing women that has been through so much.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog was not about her, someone thinks highly of them self... this blog was talking TO LIFE. No more posts will be posted on here, IF you have something to say to me you can email Sharon@amommystale.com!!!

    ReplyDelete