Saturday, September 22, 2012

AT&T Samsung Galaxy Appeal Go Phone Review!


Samsung Galaxy Appeal™ (i827) GoPhone® - Prepaid Cell Phone

I'm so excited to announce the fabulous people over at AT&T sent me this awesome Android prepaid cell phone, I'm in love with this phone!! Not only did i receive this great phone but they also gave me a 100.00 Go phone service card, with the two service options that equals either(a) 2 months of service or (b) 4 months of service.
Option (a) is the unlimited 50.00$ a month plan and Option (b) is 250 mins for 25.00$.
 To check out the phones and service plans please visit HERE!



         Specifications 

 

Cost- Amazingly low 149.99$
Carrier- AT&T
Color- Silver
Platform- Android 2.3,Gingerbread
Display-Size 3.2" Technology: HVGA TFT
Camera-  Rear-facing Camer: 3.0 Megapixel

For more spec's please visit HERE!

There are so many features on this phone that I'm just in love with but i have to say as a a amateur photography i love the camera, for a cell phone this baby takes some pretty awesome photos!


This AT&T Samsung Galxay Appeal Go Phone is Mommy Approved!!!
To purchase this or another AT&T Go phone please visit the sponsor at Shop Go Phones!

Please vote for my Blog!
Thanks a Million!
XoX



{Thank you to AT&T  for their product for review! This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was received for the review.}

1 comment:

  1. I needed to thank you for this great study!!! I definitely enjoying each little bit of it I have you bookmarked to verify out new stuff you post..
    AT&T Coupon

    ReplyDelete