Monday, September 24, 2012

Halloweencostumes.com Carebear Costume Review

The nice people over a HalloweenCostumes sent me this adorable CheerBear CareBear costume for my pretty little Gracie girl and she looks absolutely ADORABLE!!! Katie and I could not stop snuggling on her!
This costume runs a little smaller then actually size. but, it worked out in our favor as they did not have Gracie's size, so we picked one a little bigger. I was fearful i would have to alter it before she could wear it. But, it fit very well without alterations! The quality is great, no splitting seams, or snagged strings as most child costumes seem to have. The costume actually has a tail on the back side which made me just ubber excited lol Halloweencostumes.com are easy to work with and super fast shipping! Here is a photo of Gracie girl wearing the CheerBear CareBear costume for you to goo-goo over ::Smiles::: and a couple photos of the costume!
ADORABLENESS!

I just LOVE this tail!!

Pretty Rainbow!

What a cute face to put on an even cuter face!



As a busy Mommy I'm so glad there are adorable costumes out there like this one!
Mommy Approved!

Please "Like" Halloween Costumes Facebook!
Also Follow them on Twitter!

Please VOTE for my blog!
Thanks a Million!
XoX

{Thank you to HalloweenCostumes.com for their product for review! This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was received for the review.}

No comments:

Post a Comment