Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Shielo Antioxidant Leave-in Protectant Review

The great people over at Shielo sent me this 4oz 118 ml bottle of  Antioxidant Leave-in Protectant and it is WONDERFUL i love this stuff beyond words! My hair has never looked or felt so great!


This antioxidant rich leave in protectant is designed to fortify every strand of hair, creating texture, as well as protect your color-treated hair from the elements. Our unique protective complex with pro-vitamins, proteins and amino acids infuse hair with vitamins while providing UV protection. For deeper natural and color-treated hair color. Excellent in eliminating frizz and protecting hair from styling tools.





• UV Protectants and natural antioxidants from White Tea enhance color protection.

• Shea Butter adds a protective moisture barrier to seal the hair shaft.

• Innovative Wheat Crosspolymer creates an invisible safety net around each hair to shield color, increase flexibility and reduce breakage.

Directions: Mist throughout clean, towel-dried hair For best color protection, comb through to ends to deeply preserve. Do not rinse. Style as usual. Can be used throughout the day.


As you can see in the photo of me, I have pretty long hair and finding a product to keep it manageable is a rarity! 


Shielo Antioxidant Leave-in Protectant came just in time because i was looking for a product to get my hair in shape for the non profit company i will be donating to!! I can't believe how well this product works!! I absolutely LOVE this stuff!!

To purshase click HERE!

~Thank you to Shielo for their product for review!  This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given~

If you like my blog please VOTE for me!!
 Thanks a Million!!
XoX

1 comment: