Thursday, September 20, 2012

Tested not Broken......

I'm literally "tested" out, NOT broken, just over being tested! Can't people see that things will NEVER change in their favor? Can't this person understand it's time to move on with their life? NO ONE and I mean NO ONE(but the Lord) can take our little family away from us because no matter what, no matter how long or how far our love is forever!! We as a unit are stronger then they think we are, seriously though it's time to move on and make it final......

 Trent & I have been through so much in our 8 years. We have made it through every single situation a couple can go through. The loss of a child, The suicide of a parent, Financial hardships, Marital issues, Individual demons and yet here we are still married and in love more then ever! !THIS AIN'T NOTHING. He is my forever. Period.

It's been a crazy month at the Price casa! I'm lawyer shopping!! If you know of an awesome lawyer in North Central Florida please send me a message over at Sharon@AMommysTale.com, I already have a few that I've met with but want to keep my options open.

Emotional day. Hubby's birthday and 2 years ago today we said goodbye to our baby boy.
Happy Birthday Babe, I love you!!!!


I got pampered feeling sexy and gonna spend some much needed time with
my Hubber-Lover, then go to sleep!!! 


Please vote for my blog!

Thanks a Million!
XoX

1 comment: