Monday, October 15, 2012

Kiss Pat Hair Color Chalk Review!



Katie and I had so much fun playing with these bright beautiful colors in her hair!
I say Mommy approved!
 Click HERE to watch Katie's  YouTube Review!




Use these Pastel chalks to Chalk hair is easy:
1. Get your hair damped where you would like to apply the colors.
2. Rub on the pastel on the damp section of hair.
3. Straighten or curl your hair after finished Rubbing.
4. You can also do this with dry hair, just wet the pastel and rub onto your hair.
To learn more go to Hair Color Chalk FAQ page
To purchase your own awesome Hair Color Chalk visit their website HERE!

Don't forget to....
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Cell Phone Vote HERE!
Thanks a Million!
XoX


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment